Hello everyone! Ariel here.
If you’re like me, you basically spend all summer waiting for fall. It’s my absolute favourite season! Who doesn’t love a reason to throw on a chunky scarf and an adorable pair of boots while sipping something Pumpkin flavoured?
My daughter is at such a fun age (I can’t believe she will be 2 in a few short months!) and I can’t wait to share some of my favourite things with her this autumnal season. In this post, you’ll find a few suggestions for some things you can do with your toddler, too!
Painting with your kids
Hey y’all, it’s Erin.
We all have those days where we’re looking for things to do with our kids whether it’s supporting their development or just having fun.
I’m going to talk about one of my family’s favorites– painting!
Before we get into the ways you can paint, I’d like to share why it’s important:
- Painting is an excellent fine motor activity. Building your child’s fine motor skills will help them learn to use utensils, with handwriting, and so many other things they will do with their hands.
- It also helps build hand eye coordination.
- As an added bonus, painting is a fantastic way for kiddo to express themselves.
- It builds their imagination while they’re using a creative outlet.
- These moments will lead to great opportunities to build on their vocabulary. For example, you can talk about colors, tools, and sensory input your child is receiving.
- At the top of the list, painting is fun! You can bond with your child, all while supporting their development.
Now onto the fun stuff!
How to keep the peace between your fur babies and your human babies
Hey y’all! It’s Jess again.
This week’s blog will be part of a series. I am a huge believer that dogs are amazing friends for kiddos! I hope these posts will make you more aware of the interactions between your fur babies and your human babies so we can keep them all safe!
Everyone has heard stories about a dog who bit an infant or toddler. If you are a dog owner, it is your biggest fear. When we hear stories about a once-trusted dog that bit the child it always loved, everyone is confused and the question on everyone’s mind is “why?”
How to create a seasonal bucket list. How to create a seasonal bucket list
One of the things that I’ve learned, is that if you’re not intentional, life can pass you by.
It’s really easy to get stuck in a rut or a cycle of repeating the same day over and over.
Creating a bucket list of things that you want to do can be a great way to help you live more intentionally.
However, a lifetime bucket list is super overwhelming to me to try and create. Maybe one day I’ll come up with one, but for now, creating a seasonal bucket list is much more doable.
This post is going to give you a template for making your own seasonal bucket list.Read More